- OUR RETAIL STORE IS OPEN – ENHANCED CLEANING IS IN EFFECT
- CUSTOMERS ARE ASKED TO USE OUR SANITIZING STATION UPON ENTERING THE RETAIL STORE
- CUSTOMERS AND STAFF ARE ASKED TO MAINTAIN 6FT DISTANCE WHILE INSIDE
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL CUSTOMERS AND STAFF UNLESS EXEMPT
- DUE TO THE LOCKDOWN OUR TASTING BAR IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
- DUE TO COVID-19 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING EMPTY GALLONS JUGS
- IN ACCORDANCE TO PROVINCIAL RESTRICTIONS, OUR RETAIL STORE CAPACITY IS CURRENTLY AT A MAXIMUM OF 5 PEOPLE
- CURBSIDE PICKUP IS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT WISH TO ENTER THE STORE. PLEASE CALL 705-384-0111 EXT 223
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. The following terms and conditions govern your use of www.copperhead-distillery.com.
Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice by posting changed Terms and Conditions of Use on the Copperhead Website, and you are advised to review our websites regularly for any changes. These Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated on February 10, 2020. In any event, you agree that by accessing and using the Copperhead Website you are bound by these terms and conditions as the same may be changed from time to time.
If you choose to register with Copperhead Distillery for the purchase of goods, you agree to: (i) provide true, current and complete information about yourself, online; and (ii) maintain and promptly update on-line information about yourself to keep it true, current and complete.
You must be 19 years of age or older to purchase products online or in-store. By submitting an order for Products, you represent that you are 19 years of age or older and you are not purchasing Products for anyone who is younger than 19 years of age. When you or your designated alternate person picks up or signs for the Products ordered you may be required to present proof that you are 19 years of age or older. Acceptable proof includes a valid driver’s license, passport, citizenship card, and BYID photo identification card.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY LICENSED TO SHIP ALCOHOL WITHIN ONTARIO
- IF YOU WISH TO PLACE AN OUT OF PROVINCE ORDER THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL (MERCHANDISE, HAND SANITIZER, BBQ SAUCE ETC) PLEASE CALL OUR RETAIL STORE AS IT CANNOT BE PROCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- ORDERS OF $150+ QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. YOU MUST SELECT THE FREE SHIPPING, NOT THE FLAT RATE OPTION DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.
- Orders under $150 are subject to a flat-rate $25 shipping fee
- As important safety measures continue due to COVID-19, some orders may experience delays.
MOST ORDERS ARE BEING SHIPPED WITH ICS COURIER
- ICS REQUIRES A SIGNATURE FROM SOMEONE 19+ IN ORDER TO LEAVE YOUR PACKAGE!
- PLEASE ENSURE THE ADDRESS YOU SELECT TO HAVE SHIPPED TO WILL HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO SIGN DURING DELIVERY HOURS (MON-FRI 9-6)
- You should receive an email from ICS with your tracking information within 24 hours of receiving the email that your order has been completed and is ready to ship. If you do not receive this email please check your junk/spam folders. If you have no email please contact us at email@example.com to receive your tracking information.
- PLEASE MONITOR YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION FOR YOUR ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE AND ENSURE YOU HAVE A CONSIGNEE THAT IS 19+ YEARS OLD AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE.
- ICS WILL MAKE 2 DELIVERY ATTEMPTS. IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE WILL BE HELD FOR PICK-UP 3 BUSINESS DAY AT THE CLOSEST ICS FACILITY. IF THE CUSTOMER REQUIRES MORE TIME TO PICK-UP THE HOLD CAN BE EXTENDED BY CONTACTING COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY OR ICS COURIER.
- IF THE PACKAGE IS NOT PICKED UP FROM THE FACILITY IT WILL BE RETURNED TO COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY.
- COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECOND SHIPPING COST (EVEN IF THE ORDER QUALIFIED FOR FREE SHIPPING INITIALLY) FOR PACKAGES THAT ARE RETURNED TO COPPERHEAD FOR REASONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; CONSIGNEE NOT AVAILABLE, INCORRECT ADDRESS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER, INVALID ADDRESS.
- IF A PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY AND THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT WISH TO PAY TO HAVE THE PACKAGE RESHIPPED, COPPERHEAD WILL REFUND THE ORDER AMOUNT MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGE. IF THE ORDER QUALIFIED FOR FREE SHIPPING, THE $25 SHIPPING COST WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM THE ORDER VALUE FOR THE REFUND AMOUNT.
- ORDERS FROM AREAS THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE ICS COURIER DELIVERY ZONE WILL BE SENT WITH CANADA POST
- You should receive an email from CANADA POST with your tracking information within 24 hours of receiving the email that your order has been completed and is ready to ship. If you do not receive this email please check your junk/spam folders. If you have no email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your tracking information.
- Due to COVID-19 Canada Post is temporarily not requiring signatures to leave packages
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- IF YOU HAVE A QUALITY CONCERN YOU CAN BRING THE ITEM IN QUESTION BACK FOR POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT AT THE DISCRETION OF COPPERHEAD MANAGEMENT
COPYRIGHT, OWNERSHIP, AND USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Copperhead Distillery and Spirits Inc. is hereafter referred to as “Copperhead” or “Copperhead Distillery”. The materials (the “Materials”) contained in the Copperhead Distillery websites including, without limitation, information, text, content, videos, software, photos, graphics and sound are owned by, and protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights in favour of, Copperhead and third parties. All rights reserved. You shall not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or use the Materials, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Copperhead. You may print, in hard copy, portions of the Copperhead website only for the purpose of placing an order with Copperhead Distillery.
Certain names, words, phrases, logos, marks and designs that appear on the Copperhead website are official marks, trade-marks or trade-names of Copperhead in Canada. Copperhead is also the owner in Canada of additional official marks, trade-marks and trade names, registered and unregistered. Nothing in this Agreement or on the Copperhead website shall be construed as granting or conferring, either expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, a license or other right to you to use any of the marks or names or any other intellectual property right of Copperhead Distillery. The names of other companies, products and services referred to on the Copperhead website may be trade-marks or trade-names of their respective owners. Any use of the trade-marks or trade-names of Copperhead Distillery or of third parties without the prior written consent of the applicable party is strictly prohibited.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
In addition to complying with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to use the Copperhead website and Materials for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national or international laws and regulations. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
Potential users of the Copperhead website in any jurisdiction of the world whose laws (common, statutory, regulatory or codified) would: (i) void these Terms and Conditions of Use in whole or in any essential part (the essential parts being at least, but not only, the provisions relating to governing law, and limitation of liability); or (ii) render accessing the Copperhead website illegal, are not authorized to use the Copperhead website.
USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are only permitted to use the Coppehead Distillery website for your own personal, non-commercial purpose. Materials may only be printed, copied or saved to your own computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from the Copperhead website for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, screen scraping, database scraping and any other activity intended to collect, store, summarize or manipulate any Materials or data, whether by an automated program or a manual process) is prohibited. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
a. take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in Copperhead Distillery’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Copperhead’s infrastructure;
b. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Copperhead website, or any activities conducted on or with Copperhead’s website;
c. bypass any measures Copperhead may use to prevent or restrict access to www.copperhead-distillery.com.
USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS
Some features of www.copperhead-distillery.com may be accessed only by use of a login name and password. You are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized Copperhead representative.
All login names and passwords remain the property of Copperhead Distillery, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by Copperhead without any notice or liability to you or any other person. Copperhead is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
You must immediately notify Copperhead of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on Copperhead’s website, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change or update information at any time without notice.
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
User-generated content such as customer-generated ratings and reviews help us improve our products, our product description pages, and the online shopping experience. Please note that if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please contact email@example.com or by phone at 705-384-0111. Ratings & Reviews are not monitored by the Copperhead Distillery for customer service issues.
By submitting your Ratings & Reviews, you are agreeing to Copperhead’s Terms and Conditions and you authorize Copperhead to combine device fingerprints collected on LCBO Websites and Mobile Apps via cookies with data from other websites, applications, and sources for the sole purpose of detecting fraudulent reviews.
Copperhead moderates all Ratings & Reviews to ensure compliance with the Content Guidelines (below). Approved Ratings & Reviews are displayed on Copperhead’s websites within seventy-two (72) hours of submission. Ratings & Reviews will not be posted if they do not pass the moderation process.
When writing and submitting Ratings & Reviews, you must comply with the following guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”):
- The Ratings & Reviews must be written in English or French
- The Ratings & Reviews must be relevant to the product
- The following are strictly prohibited:
- any full names, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of personal information;
- obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- critical or spiteful comments on other user Ratings & Reviews posted on the Website or Mobile Apps;
- pricing and promotional details referring to products or services;
- any statements or information that are known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- any statements that may reasonably be considered defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- any content that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; or
- any content that may violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising).
By submitting Ratings & Reviews to Copperhead, you represent and warrant as follows:
- You are at least 19 years old;
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the Ratings & Reviews;
- All Ratings & Reviews that you post are accurate, and you were not given any compensation or consideration by a third party for submitting the Ratings & Reviews;
- The Ratings & Reviews do not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- The Ratings & Reviews are in compliance with the Content Guidelines.
For any Ratings & Reviews that you submit, you grant Copperhead Distillery a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell or distribute, and incorporate such Ratings & Reviews into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. By submitting the Ratings & Reviews, you hereby waive any and all moral rights in and to the content.
All Ratings & Reviews that you submit may be used, or not used, at Copperhead Distillery’s sole discretion. Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to change, condense, withhold publication, remove or delete any Ratings & Reviews on the Copperhead Distillery Website that the Copperhead Distillery deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the Content Guidelines or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Copperhead Distillery does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Copperhead Distillery to edit or delete any Ratings & Reviews you have submitted. However, Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to remove and/or to refuse to publish any submission. You acknowledge that you, and not Copperhead Distillery, are responsible for the statements made in your submission. None of the Ratings & Reviews that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Copperhead Distillery, its agents, affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
Copperhead Distillery may require you to provide certain information or data in order to submit the Ratings & Reviews. By submitting the Ratings & Reviews, you agree and consent to Copperhead Distillery’s promotional use and display (whether online or offline) of all such information or data you provide with, or as part of, your Ratings & Reviews (including, but not limited to, any name, user name, screen name or other identifier, and other personal information you choose to provide).
By submitting your email address in connection with your Ratings & Reviews, you agree that Copperhead Distillery and its service providers may use your email address to contact you for the administration of the ratings and reviews process, namely for the purposes of authentication and to update you on the status of your Ratings & Reviews acceptance or rejection from the website.
Any link, (including hyperlinks, buttons or referral devices of any kind) used on Copperhead Distillery’s website is provided for your convenience only, and you access any link at your own risk. The appearance of a link on Copperhead Distillery’s website does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by Copperhead Distillery, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with Copperhead Distillery.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A. USE OF COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY’S WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COPPERHEAD WEBSITE IS PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY DOES NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT, GUARANTEE OR COVENANT THAT THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY MAKE ANY GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR COVENANT AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY’S WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY’S WEBSITE. COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO EXECUTE A TRANSACTION OR OBTAIN GOODS RELATED TO ANY SUCH TRANSACTION, FOR WHATEVER REASON.
B. THE DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY DOES NOT AT ANY TIME REPRESENT, COVENANT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT SUCH MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DATA AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE, REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS NECESSARY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE, THE USE OF ANY OTHER SITE OR PAGE ACCESSIBLE FROM THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE OR THE ACQUISITION OR USE OF ANY GOODS PURCHASED THROUGH THE COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF COPPERHEAD DISTILLERY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO ANY SUCH USE OR ACQUISITION EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT COST OF ANY SUCH GOODS. To the extent that some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations on some categories of damages, these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES, CIRCUMSTANCES OR FORM OF ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, A CLAIM OF FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM), TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY, CLAIM OR LIABILITY.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS“) CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER. These Terms and Conditions govern the sale by the Copperhead Distillery to you of products (“Products“) through Copperhead Distillery’s website located at www.copperhead-distillery.com (“Copperhead’s Website“). Copperhead reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time without prior notice by posting changed Terms and Conditions of Sale on Copperhead’ss Website, and you are advised to review the Copperhead Website regularly for any changes. These Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated on February 10, 2021. By placing an order through the Copperhead Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of such order.
THIRD PARTIES ACTING ON COPPERHEAD’S BEHALF
Your personal information is provided by Copperhead Distillery to third parties in order to facilitate payment and delivery of Products. Copperhead only transfers your personal information to third parties who have agreed to comply with appropriate privacy and security standards.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Payment can be made by Interac, VISA or MasterCard through Paypal. Please complete the credit card section, in full, at the checkout page. Copperhead does not store any credit card information on its systems.
By submitting your order, you represent that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and you authorize Copperhead Distillery to charge your order to that credit card. When entering your billing information during the checkout process, you must enter the billing address associated with your credit card. Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to obtain authorization from the issuer of that credit card and reserves the right to decline to accept any proposed credit card transaction.
Every effort has been made to stock adequate quantities of the Products offered on the Copperhead Website. Some of the Products, however, are available in relatively small quantities. Some items referred to on the Copperhead Website may be or become out of stock.
If Copperhead Distillery is unable to fill an order for a Product ordered through the Copperhead Website, you will be notified by email and we will refund the charge on your credit card for the Products that were unable to be fulfilled.
Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to limit order quantities. Minimum and maximum order quantities, as well as order values, will be set and changed from time to time by Copperhead Distillery. Copperhead may reject an order if it appears you are attempting to circumvent an order limit.
Prices quoted on the Copperhead Website are in Canadian dollars. Prices are regulated by the LCBO and are subject to change without notice.
The LCBO attempts to ensure that the information on the Copperhead Website is accurate. However, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Copperhead Distillery expressly reserves the right to correct errors and to change or update information on the Copperhead Website at any time without notice. In the event of an error in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a Product or otherwise, Copperhead Distillery reserves the right to correct the error and revise your order accordingly or to cancel the order and to refund any amount charged to you.
These Terms and Conditions and each purchase of Products through www.copperhead-distillery.com are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Copperhead Distillery shall not be liable for any damages caused by any delay or failure to perform its obligations where such delay or failure is caused directly or indirectly by an event beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, (i) acts of God, (ii) natural disasters, (iii) acts of war, insurrection and terrorism, (iv) strikes, lockouts and labour disputes, (v) government orders or regulations, or (vi) shortages of goods, labour or transportation.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, there are no warranties, representations or other agreements regarding the Products ordered through www.copperhead-distillery.com. To the extent permitted by law, Copperhead Distillery shall not be liable to you for indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for or in relation to lateness in delivery, loss of revenue or profits, or the cost of substitute goods), arising directly or indirectly from any breach of contract (fundamental or otherwise) or from any warranties contained herein, or from any acts or omissions that may give rise to legal liability (whether in tort, including for negligence, strict liability or under any other theory of legal liability), regardless of whether or not such damages were foreseeable. In no event shall the liability of Copperhead Distillery arising out of or related to any order exceed the total amount paid by you pursuant to such order.
Copperhead Distillery may discontinue or suspend, temporarily or permanently, any presently available Products at any time without prior notice.