- Antibacterial (skin) cleanser
- Antiseptic (skin) cleanser
- Medicated (skin) cleanser
For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
Kills harmful bacteria/germs.
Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control center or get medical help right away. Stop use and ask/consult a doctor/physician/health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional if irritation develops.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use on children/infants less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a doctor/physician/health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional).
Under normal storage conditions
(dry, well-ventilated premises at 15-25°C)
- Children 2 – Adults: 1 Milliliter(s) 1-10 time(s) per day.
Supervise children when they use this product.
For occasional and personal domestic use. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds and allow to air dry.
Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol) 80% (v/v)